Area of Specialization
Economics of Education – Development Economics – Applied Economics – Agricultural Economics.
- Preschool and Parental Response in a Second-Best World: Evidence from a large-scale preschool construction experiment in Cambodia (2018), Journal of Human Resources, with D. Filmer (World Bank), K. Macours (PSE), S. Naudeau (World Bank), Spring 2018 vol. 53 no. 2 474-512. [Paper]
- Adjusting content to individual student needs: Further evidence from an in-service teacher training program (2016), Economics of Education Review, Volume 50, p.90-112 [Paper]
- L’assignation aléatoire comme méthode d’évaluation des politiques publiques (2014), Economie et Prévision, with Juliette Seban, vol.1, no. 204-205 [Paper]
- Heterogeneous Preschool Impact and Close substitutes: Evidence from a Construction Program in Cambodia (2018), Job Market Paper with Jan Berkes (DIW)[JMP]
- Joint effects of parental stimulation and nutrition status on child development: Evidence from rural Cambodia (2018), with Jan Berkes, Abbie Raikes (University of Nebraska) Deon Filmer (World Bank DECH) R&R Development Science [Working Paper 2018].
- Using RCTs to Estimate Long-Run Impacts in Development Economics (2018), with Yue Huang, Michael Kremer and Edward Miguel, manuscript accepted for the 2019 Annual Review of Economics.
- La taille des classes influence-t-elle la reussite scolaire ?, with Julien Grenet and Marc Gurgand [Paper]
- Impact Evaluation of Three Types of Early Childhood Development Interventions in Cambodia, with D.Filmer, K. Macours, S. Naudeau, World Bank report, 2013 [Paper]
- Evaluation d’impact du dispositif Coup de Pouce Clé, with Dominique Goux, Marc Gurgand, Eric Maurin, Rapport final FEJ, May 2013. [Paper]
- Randomized Controlled Experiments in Education, with Marc Gurgand, EENEE Analytical, Report No. 11, February 2012. [Paper]